Youth from Around the Globe are Growing Social Enterprises!
The 12 Steps to Growing a Social Enterprise and Improving Our World.
In this Handbook, students will discover fun ways to select and use the best marketing tactics and tools that bring them the highest results
Today’s overwhelming marketing choices — particularly online — are simply becoming too cumbersome to follow.
Take heart: A clever and effective strategy doesn’t have to be complicated, lengthy or cumbersome. And, kids don’t have to become a technical web genius.
Each step brings them closer to achieving their mission!
- Step 1: Define your marketing direction
- Step 2: Identify and understand who you are selling to
- Step 3: Track what your competitors are doing
- Step 4: Write great content that creates sales
- Step 5: Ensure you have a high performing website
- Step 6: Attract the masses with search engine optimization
- Step 7: Choose the best marketing tools and tactics
- Step 8: Connect with customers through social media
- Step 9: Broadcast with a podcast
- Step 10: Get more attention with public relations (PR)
- Step 11: Create happy customer connections
- Step 12: Pull it all together with your Eco-Products Promotional Plan
- Bonus: Measure & maximize to ensure sustainable growth
After completing this 2-part Handbook series kids will know what they're doing and why they’re doing it. My team and I are here to assist.
MORE THAN JUST A HANDBOOK
What’s really exciting about this Handbook is each step brings kids closer to finding more customers and bigger profits.
This Handbook helps kids discover how to:
- Plan an easy to follow marketing roadmap
- Choose the marketing tactics that will produce the highest results
- Achieve the best results with a limited budget
Kids learn how to take charge of their future, how to apply social entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace, and how to create jobs which make their communities more robust and sustainable.
With the right guidance they can take their idea, dream, or concept and bring their business to life and at the completion of this 2-part series, they'll have an Eco-Products Promotional Plan™
- A printed Handbook mailed to their home
- A downloadable PDF Handbook for online viewing
- A collection of worksheets
- A list of action steps
- A list of resources
- Builds confidence
- Supports creativity
- Develops respect and responsibility
- Connects with animals
- Grows leadership skills
** Do you want personalized attention?
Sign up to work directly with C S Wurzberger, The Green Up Girl®. Simply email her at cs@TheGreenUpGirl.com to discuss your options.
Contact us at Office@GreenUpKids.org with your questions.